August 10, 2011

Wear I Work - It's Black and White

Photobucket
Top: Martin & Osa, Skirt: Loft, Shoes: Nine West
Photobucket
Earrings: The Limited

I don't wear this skirt very often, so I thought I would break it out of the closet for a change. Pairing it with a simple black t-shirt with some cute sleeve detail keeps it from looking too dressy for the office. And, I could not resist wearing the earrings with it. They are super pretty and not too overwhelming when paired with my glasses. I used to love wearing longer and bigger earrings when I used to wear contacts, but after having a pretty scary discovery about my eyes I converted to glasses full-time. The combination of big earrings with glasses and super short hair is just too much for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin