August 29, 2011

Wear I Work - Outside My Own Box

Photobucket
Top: Target, Skirt: Target, Shoes: Just Fabulous, Belt: Target, Necklace: Premier Designs 
Photobucket

When it comes to accessories, particularly belts, I am usually a neutral person and never stray from neutral (that is black, brown, tan, etc.). On a whim, I bought this belt on clearance from Target. I love their clearance sections! Never did I think I would pair this dark pink belt with an emerald green shirt and a multi-colored skirt. But, somehow, it works! And Mr. M even had the fashion sense to tell me 'Only you could make a pink belt work with a green shirt.'

I am really enjoying this fashion blog thing, especially since it is really giving me an outlet to be creative and, maybe someday, daring with the items in my closet. For now, I am liking that I really put some thought into what I will wear in the mornings adn am having a lot of fun with it.

Fall should be an adventure for me, though. I always feel like my cooler weather clothing is lacking. Maybe I'll finally have to step it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin