August 15, 2011

Wear I Work - What Was Once a Maxi (and a discount)

Photobucket
Dress: K-mart, Necklace: Modcloth, Shoes: Target
This dress used to be a maxi. Being petite, I was not sure a maxi dress would work for me. I made the mistake of having my mom hem it before I washed it. It was perfect, then it became long, but at a weird long length that was reminiscent of flood pants. Although this was a dress. So, my lovely mom hemmed it again to knee-length for me. And it has been perfect ever since.

For the office, I throw a cute sweater on to nix the whole sleeveless thing.

So, about that discount. I have blogged about eShakti several times before (here and here), and I still absolutely love their clothes and their fabulous selection. And the fact that you can get anything custom-made to your measurements is still completely awesome to me! They have generously offered a discount that you can use for $20 off your next order. Just enter "COLIE0811" when you order to receive the discount. It may be used once per order, cannot be combined with other offers, and is not valid on Overstock items. This offer ends Sept. 15, 2011.

If you have not had a chance to try eShakti yet, then this is the perfect time. You will be impressed by their quality and customer service!

1 comment:

  1. Nicole this turned out to be such a fun dress! 
    And I haven't heard of eShakti so heading over to check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin