1. One thing that is completely superfluous, but that I could never give up is - my coupon/shopping list organizer. To the OCD organizational me, it is an absolute necessity. To the majority of you, it probably doesn't mean much at all. I think I would lose my mind if I did not have it for my grocery trips.
2. Trying to figure out how to ask my neighbor to move her dirty diaper bin from our shared front stoop makes me feel awkward. Does anybody have any suggestions?
3. I can't get through a whole work week without having anxiety in traffic. I am working on getting better about it, but it is an ongoing, and sometimes arduous, process.
4. Strawberries with whipped cream is my favorite snack.
5. Lately I've been looking forward to fall and this month. My in-laws are coming in to town for the Labor Day weekend, and my mom will be coming to visit at the end of the month. I am so excited!
6. If at first you don't succeed - it is okay to feel like crap for a bit. But, it is more important to pick yourself back up as quickly as possible and realize that without failure there is no success.
7. Fall is one of my favorite times of the year. I love how the humidity just magically goes away and the nights become cool and crisp. I must find a good fall jacket soon. My old one is way too old and raggedy, and I think it smells funny. I'm thinking something like this may be a winner this season.