September 2, 2011

Fill In the Blank Friday


1.  One thing that is completely superfluous, but that I could never give up is - my coupon/shopping list organizer. To the OCD organizational me, it is an absolute necessity. To the majority of you, it probably doesn't mean much at all. I think I would lose my mind if I did not have it for my grocery trips.

2.  Trying to figure out how to ask my neighbor to move her dirty diaper bin from our shared front stoop makes me feel awkward. Does anybody have any suggestions?

3.  I can't get through a whole work week without having anxiety in traffic. I am working on getting better about it, but it is an ongoing, and sometimes arduous, process.

4.  Strawberries with whipped cream is my favorite snack.

5.  Lately I've been looking forward to fall and this month. My in-laws are coming in to town for the Labor Day weekend, and my mom will be coming to visit at the end of the month. I am so excited!

6.  If at first you don't succeed - it is okay to feel like crap for a bit. But, it is more important to pick yourself back up as quickly as possible and realize that without failure there is no success.

7.  Fall is one of my favorite times of the year. I love how the humidity just magically goes away and the nights become cool and crisp. I must find a good fall jacket soon. My old one is way too old and raggedy, and I think it smells funny. I'm thinking something like this may be a winner this season.

5 comments:

  1. I'm very glad that you're glad! It is pretty awkward for sure, but I am hoping it can be remedied in the near future. I just hate confrontation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luisa Rodriguez9/26/11, 10:04 AM

    I'm so glad I bumped into your blog. I got here through The Little Things We Do.
    The problem with your neighbor must be pretty awkward indeed.

    mustbeliberating.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. #2 sounds awful! sorry you've had to deal with that!

    and I love that coat. super cute :)

    {I've got a giveaway going on & would love to see you there! amyreneonline.com}

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have a townhouse, too, and they are new neighbors. I was thinking of just saying something to them and maybe suggesting if they absolutely needed them outside (I don't see why anybody would) that they put them on their back deck instead. I was also thinking of calling the landlord, but didn't want to start things off potentially on the wrong foot with the neighbors. Oy, vey!

    ReplyDelete
  5. kristinaj23809/26/11, 10:04 AM

    Ick for dirty diapers! Thats nasty! I would make it disappear, lol. Is there any way you could move it away from the stoop and when she moves is back you do it again hoping she gets the hint? Maybe even calling the landlord! I live in a town house and have issues with my new neighbors. I can't stand it. 

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin