September 16, 2011

Fill In the Blank Friday

Happy Friday everybody! I am totally looking forward to the fall weather we are supposed to have here this weekend. Hello open windows and cool breezes!



1.  You should always take time to - find a quiet place to enjoy just being calm and to unwind. I am still learning how to do this and am thoroughly enjoying it.

2.  Being married to Mr. M makes the world a happier place to be. He has such a positive outlook on life and never fails to make me or anybody else laugh.

3.  I can hardly wait for -the cool weather to come and STAY!

4.  Saturday is my favorite day of the week.

5.  Something dumb and totally ridiculous that I love is - the Planet Fitness commercials. "I lift things up and put things down".

6.  If I could, I would - travel the world.

7.  I rather like - happening upon little critters doing little critter things.

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin