September 30, 2011

Fill In The Blank Friday


1.  My current obsession is - pumpkin swirl coffee from Dunkin Donuts. I love the special flavors of fall!

2.  Curling up with a magazine during the weekend- makes me happy.

3.  My greatest strength is - my faith in God and all that comes with it.

4.  Dealing with change - is my greatest weakness.

5.  My life is - ever-changing, but incredibly exciting. Well, exciting to me, at least. Although I do not do well with change, I am getting better at thinking of life as one great adventure with interesting twists and turns.

6.  In high school I was - one that did not identify with any particular clique. I got along with just about everybody. I was also extremely quiet and rather shy, unless I was singing. And that is the total opposite of how I identify myself now.

7.  When I'm super tired - I get extremely cranky. Mr. M knows to just stay away.

Come join in the blanky fun! And have a glorious weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I was the same way in High school! Funny how we change as we get older, isn't it?

    Magazines are my weakness, I have SO many it's ridiculous! A pile is currently waiting for me to read!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin