September 5, 2011

Wear I Work - Big Skirt, Little Head

Photobucket
Top: New York & Company, Skirt: Tulle, Shoes: Payless
Photobucket

That first picture makes me think of the end scene in Beetlejuice. My head just looks so tiny!

I guess this could also be considered a colorblock post, although it seems the hot colors right now are pink and orange, like I wore here.

The skirt is a little longer than what I usually wear, especially since I have short legs. But, because I ordered it online and it has a more vintage-like cut to it, I did not want to get it hemmed. So, I'll just wear lighter colored shoes or shoes with a longer vamp. Imogen's blog Inside Out Style has been my style bible ever since I discovered it. She provides excellent information about all body types and ways to style each one. One of my fave posts is for lengthening short legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin