September 12, 2011

Wear I Work - Good for a Casual Night Out


Photobucket
Top: Express, Jeans: Old Navy, Shoes: Target
Photobucket
Necklace: Premier Designs, Earrings: South Paw Studios
After wearing this to work, I realized I finally have an outfit that is suitable for a casual date night! For the longest time, on those rare occasions that Mr. M and I decide to go on an actual date, I would stare at my closet wondering what would be appropriate. You know, something a little nicer than everyday wear, but not something over-the-top. And, this outfit is officially it! Now we have to go on another date.

1 comment:

  1. You are right, this is the perfect date night outfit:)
    We got to sneak away the other night to see a movie, but it was sold out so we went for coffee and it ended up being the best unexpected surprise of the week for me. 
    Hope you had a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin