September 28, 2011

Wear I Work - I Mean Business and I Like Discounts

The $20 eShakti discount has been extended! I posted all of the details about it here. It is now extended through October 31. So, if you have not yet had a chance to check out their goodies, you have plenty of time to do so with the discount. Being a frugal one, I have not yet decided what will be next to add to my closet from them and that is mostly because I have a hard time picking just one thing to order. Decisions, decisions...

Photobucket

Photobucket
Dress: Target, Sweater: New York & Company, Shoes: Nine West, Belt: Old Navy, Necklace: Premier Designs
Why is it that I find it difficult to pair different things with this dress? It is just a simple grey dress! Maybe I am just not as imaginative as I think I am sometimes, especially when it comes to grey dresses. Or, maybe I will have more ideas once the weather gets cooler. I must find more inspiration for this dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin