September 14, 2011

Wear I Work - That Red Shirt Again

Sorry for the late post today. I have no excuse except for being lazy and allowing myself to get distracted with other stuff like an unexpected doctor visit, maintenance coming by to fix my house (parts still are not fixed), Missoni for Target distracting me, etc.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Top: Express, Pants: The Limited, Sweater: New York & Company, Shoes: JustFab
I decided to try a new photo treatment, but I am not sure if I like it. In some ways I do because it seems to add a bit of depth. But, on the other hand, I think I tend to lose some detail. What do you think?

I worked from home yesterday so I could be around when maintenance and other random fix-it men stopped by to fix some water damage from Irene, our broken brick door sill, and other little things. Lucky for me, the Missoni for Target launch was the same day. Serendipitous? I do think so.

I got to Target not long after they opened, which I think was also a drawback because they did not have everything from the launch out on the shelves yet. I did try on a few pieces of clothing, but ultimately just ended up with their suede pumps. I could have bought so much more, but I didn't really NEED anything else.


I love, love, love them! I have been looking for black closed-toe pumps for the cooler weather, and these are just perfect. Having the notes of brown on them make them super versatile all while being really comfortable. Did you know that not only do they have a genuine suede upper, but the sole is genuine leather, too? That's a first for me! And, being thrifty as I am, I had recently scored a Target gift card for trading in some old electronics, so I made my own sale price for these shoes. I felt pretty triumphant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin