October 14, 2011

Fill In the Blank Friday

For being a 4-day work week for me, this week has been incredibly slow. I am so thankful it's Friday!

I love these Fill In the Blank Fridays! If you love fill-in-the-blanks as much as I do, come join in the fun with Lauren at the little things we do.



1. The most selfless thing I've ever done was volunteered my time on a Christmas day to sing Christmas carols with a few friends, barbershop-style, to individuals living in assisted living centers and nursing homes. Oh, how I'd love the opportunity to do that more often!  

2. When it comes to working out I have learned that if I tend toward high intensity workouts often, I am less likely to get results and more likely to burn out. Lately, I have been enjoying going for runs on the weekends and maybe doing one or two high intensity workouts during the week with Mr. M (if he's home early enough).

3. A woman should always respect the man she is with. An overbearing woman will destroy a man just as easily as a rough and tough man can destroy a woman. Men can be just as sensitive as women, if not moreso, and if he's the right man, his sole drive in life will be to take care of his woman and provide for her.

4. I wish I could save just a little extra money and then I'd run away with Mr. M to someplace fabulous for at least a week. We need a real vacation!

5. A best friend is one who is with you through the thick and thin. One you can share your problems with and they will actually listen. And if you haven't talked in a long time, once you do, it will feel like you haven't missed a beat.

6. I can't get enough of pumpkin swirl coffee from Dunkin Donuts! I am going to have a serious caffeine hangover once Fall is over and they stop selling it!

7. This weekend I am not sure what is going on. I may or may not be heading north with Mr. M to pick up a tool for a job he needs during the upcoming week. If I don't go with him, I am considering some DIY projects and lots of relaxation.

I hope you have a splendid weekend! Enjoy the fall colors if you can!

2 comments:

  1. You know what, I want some pumpkin pie so bad!!! (I don't drink coffee)

    Hope no matter what you do this weekend you get in your relaxation time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto needing to respect the man you're with! So true, and such good advice! :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin