October 21, 2011

Fill In the Blank Friday

Fall has officially set in here. The trees are getting really pretty, and as of yesterday, the air is cool and crisp. I am really amazed at how long we have gone with temperatures near 70 or so before now! It was down into the 40's overnight, so it's not surprising to me that Mr. M was caught a bit off guard when he stepped outside this morning in a t-shirt and shorts. 

Source

1.  Nothing says fall like - brilliantly colored leaves on the trees and crisp morning air.

2.  My favorite autumnal tradition is - something I am hoping to create soon. Since Mr. M and I have been married, we really have not had a chance to develop our own traditions. That's what happens when one is forced to start a business only a few months after getting married. It is just now being learned to schedule business stuff around life stuff, since days are now extremely busy with the business. New traditions, here we come!

3.  My favorite fall treat is - anything involving pumpkin! And if it was somehow incorporated into a cobbler, I would be one happy woman!

4.  Fall makes me think of sales because you can get all kinds of stuff for super cheap like jeans, swimsuits, and even cars!

5.  Autumn free-form word association, go! - changing leaves, crispness in the air, leaf piles, harvest

6.  My go-to outfit in the fall is - anything combined with a snuggly sweater.

7.  My favorite fall holiday is (Halloween or Thanksgiving) -Thanksgiving. I enjoy focusing on all that I have been blessed with through the year and sharing it with friends and family.

Come join in the fun! And have a fantastic weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I love your answer to #7, and feel the same way! However, I think we should celebrate what we're thankful for more than one day a year :).

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers to starting new traditions!
    And I agree, anything with a snuggly sweater. (Have one on right now! )
    Happy weekend ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snuggly sweaters! Yes! And ciompletely agree... Someone should definitely make a pumpkin cobbler!

    Enjoy the changing leaves... I'm sad because we don't really get them here :( happy weekend! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin