October 5, 2011

Wear I Work - Brown and Blurry

Photobucket
Dress: Target, Cami: Gap, Shoes: Missoni for Target, Belt: Unknown, Necklace: Loft
Photobucket

Photobucket

Just my luck. The very first day I wear my new Missoni for Target shoes is the day it decides to rain. Not like it hadn't rained buckets and I thought I saw an ark the week before. I did not get a chance to put any water proof stuff on them yet, but that is in the works for sure! Also, thanks to such a gloomy day, my camera was not having fun trying to take pictures in natural light. It seemed that if I blinked, the whole picture was blurry. Therefore, the flash was used for the last two pictures, although I hate using flash.

But, hey, at least you can see the shoes clearly in all three photos.  

1 comment:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin