October 17, 2011

Wear I Work - Monochromatic

I am beginning to think I do not like this photo treatment.Because most everything in these photos are neutral, it makes me look completely washed out. Like I am dead. Which, I guess would be suitable for Halloween, but I would rather not look that way on a regular basis.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Top: Target, Pants: The Limited, Shoes: Target

There's not much to say about this look. I got this shirt several years ago and it is now trendy again. I love holding on to classic pieces that can be worn even if they aren't 'trendy' anymore. And, keeping that mindset helps to find quality pieces that will last a long time and continually make you happy when wearing them. Not that Target is considered 'quality', but since I'm not really hard on clothing, I usually manage to make pieces last for longer than they were originally intended.

Recreate this look!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin