October 10, 2011

Wear I Work - New Feature!

So, I am trying yet another photo treatment. This one I definitely like better than the last, but I am still not sure if it is what I will stick with. We'll see... 

Also, I had been thinking about other ways to make the Wear I Work series a bit more interesting. I have decided to add a widget (or whatever you would want to call it) that will allow you to purchase the same or similar pieces to what my outfit has in it. Fun? For me, it definitely is! For you? I guess we'll wait and see. 

For now, here is the first of the new addition to the Wear I Work series! Enjoy!

Photobucket
Top: Target, Sweater: New York & Company, Jeans: Old Navy, Shoes: Target, Necklace: Downeast Basics, Belt: thrifted


Recreate the look!

1 comment:

  1. Cute look and cool little widget what a great idea :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin