October 26, 2011

Wear I Work - Simple and Cute

Photobucket
Top: Old Navy, Skirt: Tulle, Belt: Thrifted, Shoes: Old! Necklace: Modcloth
This photo was taken on yet another dreary day. I think that look on my face is a mix of 'Gah, I wish I could get my camera settings right for icky days' and 'I wish people could see my feet'. 

This is one of my absolute favorite outfits. It is completely simple, yet looks very put together. And when I bought the skirt, I never would have thought I would get as much wear out of it as I am. Talk about a great purchase!

I have also learned that bib necklaces or large statement necklaces look great against a shirt with a higher neckline. Longer necklaces suit scoop necks and pendants or 'v-shaped' necklaces complement a v-neck shirt nicely. 

Recreate this look!

And don't believe the widget saying the Old Navy shirts are sold out. I just checked them yesterday and they were still being sold on the Old Navy website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin