October 24, 2011

Wear I Work - Simple Yet Bold

This photo treatment is much better! Is it just me, or does the whole photo seem somewhat ethereal?

Photobucket
Top: The Limited, Skirt: The Limited, Shoes: JustFab
It is obvious this outfit was worn on a warmer day. I have had both the top and the skirt for quite a while, but for some reason never thought to combine the two. I'm glad I did, although I could not find any belt that would work with this outfit. My brown belt was too casual, a black belt was completely out of the question (do you agree?), and my metallic belts were a definite 'no'.

If you were to add accessories to this outfit, what would they be? I was seriously lacking ideas for this outfit, so I would love to hear your thoughts.

Recreate this look!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin