October 3, 2011

Wear I Work - Springing for Fall

Photobucket

Photobucket
Top: Ann Taylor, Sweater: Target, Jeans: New York & Company, Shoes: Target (similar), Necklace: Modcloth
I am so glad Fall is finally here! I am so incredibly excited for cooler weather and crisp mornings and evenings. The pumpkin coffee from Dunkin Donuts is so awesome, and I really have to control myself with it. I would probably buy it every day until they stopped selling it if my stomach would let me. My usual thing is to grab a coffee before I go grocery shopping on the weekend and I am really enjoying that time for coffee. It seems to make me a bit less rushed and overwhelmed with my grocery shopping. And if Mr. M happens to not be working, he will accompany me for our usual weekend breakfast at Dunkin Donuts and we leave with our coffees in hand.

Okay, so that was completely opposite of what I originally wanted to write. What I really wanted to say was that although I am happy for Fall to arrive, I am not looking forward to some of the darker colors. If you have not noticed already, I love using color in my wardrobe. And I am determined to continue to do so. Who says you have to stop wearing bright colors just because it gets cooler and more gloomy come Winter? 

As an aside, I was just in The Limited the other day and saw some of their new arrivals. I am happy to report that at least they are still rolling out the color!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nicole! I have to agree....so excited for Fall! Found a little donut shop near us that has the most fantastic donuts! Dangerous!
    Also, good for you for sticking with bright colors! I have seen lots of bright colors on the fall runway but even if they weren't I would still be sporting them! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin