November 4, 2011

Fill In the Blank Friday

Happy Friday! Blanky time is here! Come join in the fun!

Source

1. My favorite thing about the week was/is - having the opportunity to contribute an important document to upper-management at work and having them respond with very nice comments and lots of '!'.

2. Colder weather makes me - want to snuggle up in lots of blankies and sip on hot coffee/chocolate.

3. Three things that make me terribly happy as of late are - Mr. M (but doesn't he always?), getting magazines in the mail, and thinking about all of the chances to spend time with family for the holidays.

4. If I could only wear one kind of shoe for the rest of my life, I'd choose - heels, but only if I did not have to deal with the consequences of wearing them all the time. Well, wait, maybe I'd change it to my favorite sneakers so I could still go running and feel fit. If I don't feel fit and exercise enough, everybody around me deals with the consequences. Hello, moody Nicole!

5. My personality type is - ISFJ. I am a
  • moderately expressed introvert
  • slightly expressed sensing personality
  • moderately expressed feeling personality
  • very expressed judging personality
Or, more thoroughly explained, and what seems to suit me rather well, is being a Protector, as explained here. And according to the Jung Career Indicator, it's nice to see that interior design would suit me well. That is one of my interests and somewhat of a dream job for me, although I have no idea where to start yet.

6. I have a serious problem resisting - anything snacky that is in the same room as me. And that is why I do not buy a lot of snacks and keep them in the house.

7. My favorite color to wear is - anything that is not the norm, like the yellow-green sweater I'm wearing right now or that weird baby poo yellowy-orange color.

5 comments:

  1. Amen to #2!
    Fun reading more about you Nicole! I agree that getting magazines in the mail is ultra exciting:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same personality type! And I'm loving yellows, oranges, and greens for my wardrobe too. Perfect for Fall!! xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just took the test! Luv these things! How in the world do they know so much about me???? I'm a ESFP. moderately expressed extravert,
    distinctively expressed sensing personality,
    moderately expressed feeling personality,
    slightly expressed perceiving personality. In other words, a nerve end!!! I am an artisan performer. Guess that would be appropriate given my line of work! Thanks for posting the link, it was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love clearance/thrifty finds for clothes because they're often more unique and funky! i'd likely be in love with that baby poo sweater!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin