November 18, 2011

Fill In the Blank Friday

Source

Yay! Another Fill In the Blank Friday! This is the last Friday before the craziness of the holiday season officially hits. I'll be joining a friend to go cheer on another friend in a half-marathon tomorrow. Tomorrow morning is supposed to be in the upper-20s, so I better bundle up!

1.  A nervous habit I have is - picking and rubbing my face! I will never end the battle with my face because I just can't seem to break the habit. So frustrating!

2.  Something that makes me sad is - how PC people feel they need to be around the holidays. I understand that some people don't celebrate Christmas or have their own religious holidays, and that's fine. But, it just seems lately that there is this huge uprising against wishing others a Merry Christmas for fear of something! I am proud to be a believer in Jesus Christ and will not inhibit myself in saying 'Merry Christmas' just because somebody thinks I shouldn't say it. We wouldn't have a Christmas without Christ anyway!

3.  Today I am thankful for - getting through a rather tough week! Physically and mentally!

4.  My favorite room in my house is - my living room. We don't have too many rooms in our house to begin with, but the living room is my favorite for several reasons. First, it's cozy. Second, it's the only room in the house that I feel is closest to being 'finished'. Therefore, I can relax.

5.  I can't stand - the sound of chewing.

6.  If I had an extra $100 to spend on whatever I wanted today I would - go out and buy a few Christmas gifts that I can't buy because they are over my gift budget.

7.  The last person I hung out with was - a dear, dear friend that is currently battling breast cancer. A rare form of it, no less. She just got done with chemo and has a few weeks of rest before she starts radiation. For somebody that is dealing with a ton of life stuff in addition to her battle with cancer, I really admire her for her incredible resilience and positive attitude!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin