November 2, 2011

Wear I Work - My First Pattern Mix

Photobucket
Top: Target, Sweater: Target, Jeans: New York & Company, Shoes: Lucky Brand

One thing I have always loved is how other people mix patterns so boldly and they always seem to work. For as long as I can remember, I have been afraid of mixing patterns for fear that I would look absolutely silly. This was my first attempt at mixing, and I believe I did a pretty decent job for my first go at it. Do you have fears of mixing patterns or are you a pattern mixing phenom?

Recreate this look!

2 comments:

  1. Pattern mixing rocks...watch out, you might get addicted ;) Really cute to pair florals and stripes...love the look on you. Also love your haircut, btw.

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great mixed prints!


    Don't forget to enter my Shabby Apple giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin