November 21, 2011

Wear I Work - Outback Red

Photobucket
Top: The Limited/Outback Red, Pants: Old Navy, Shoes: Missoni for Target

Did you know The Limited carries a brand called Outback Red? I was poking around one day and happened upon several really cute items with that label. I was curious, so I asked an associate what it was all about. According to her, it was a brand that is being brought back with styles that were popular around the 70s. How fun is that? Since my mom never really was into fashion, I had never heard of the brand before.

I am not sure if the quality is the same now as it was then, but I do know that this sweaterish top is fabulous and pretty nice quality. I call it sweaterish because it is knit like a sweater, but almost light enough to not be a sweater. Does that make sense? Either way, I love it.

Recreate the look!

1 comment:

  1. i love 70's fashion...thanks for sharing the label. will have to look into this!

    [oomph.]
    What's the next line? Help write the story!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin