November 7, 2011

Wear I Work - Pale, not Pail

Photobucket
Top: Ann Taylor, Sweater: The Limited, Jeans: New York & Company, Shoes: Rampage

This day was a pale color day. Not pail, as in a bucket. I don't think it would look too nice to wear a bucket. Unless you were some odd bucket wearing thing for Halloween.

This cardigan was bought with a matching tie, but I usually end up not using the tie part. I much rather it as a drape-style cardigan. Keeping your top simple with a pretty sweater and a string of pearls will instantly move your look from just casual to feminine and pretty casual.

Also, my shoes in the picture are actually grey booties, but I always wear them with pants because I feel they make my legs shorter than they need to be when paired with skirts. I'm tempted to buy some grey tights to try to work them in to my skirt wardrobe, but I'm not too sure I would like my legs looking grey. Anna did it so beautifully here, so she is probably the only reason why I would have hope for grey legs working for me.


Recreate this look!

3 comments:

  1. Girl, you could TOTALLY rock gray legs...why not?! I understand about the booties though...I got a pair last year and they are just not my thing at all, I always feel awkward and stumpty in them. So I stick with my comfy shoes :)

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY!!! You NEED TO BUY THESE SHOES!!! Seriously...if you're looking for some they are reasonably priced and VERY comfortable...you'll want to live in them, and you can wear them with almost anything. They come in three different colours and they all look great in person. If you can't find them at an Old Navy store, they're available online too :)

    http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=55149&vid=1&pid=857818&scid=857818002

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the top! ;-)
    Nice blog!
    I invite you to see my blog, and if you like it, you could follow me! i 'll do the same!
    kisses
    Miriamstella

    is fashion my Passion? the MiriamStella's Blog
    MY FACEBOOK FAN PAGE CLICK HERE

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin