November 14, 2011

Wear I Work - Plaid Pappy Shoes

Photobucket
Top: Old Navy, Jeans: New York & Company, Shoes: Target

I usually don't go this casual for the blog, but I wanted to feature my plaid shoes. I don't wear them very often, which is surprising because they are super comfy. Maybe it's the plaid. Anyway, I call them my pappy shoes because they kind of remind me of the shoes my grandfather used to wear, and I called him Pappy. His shoes weren't plaid, though, although that would have been awesome.

Pappy always had great stories to tell and he loved to try to converse with me in German while I was taking German in high school and undergrad. He also loved to play his harmonica for us, although he only really played one or two songs. My brother and I were always supposed to guess what he'd play and it was always My Darling Clementine. We would giggle because it would always be the same thing and we always wondered if Pappy knew he always played the same thing for us every time we'd visit.


Recreate this look!

1 comment:

  1. your Plaid shoes are comfy and cute! win win!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin