December 9, 2011

Fill In the Blank Friday

This week just seemed to crawl for me. And, that is probably because I am highly anticipating next week and the following weeks through the holidays. Next week, a few girls from work are getting together for a Secret Santa dinner and the following day will be my company's holiday party. So much fun ahead! And that will all be kick-started with gift-wrapping, Christmas songs, and the creation of yummy treats over the weekend. I can't wait!

Source

1. Love is - more than just a feeling. It is a decision to be fully devoted and care for a person no matter what their faults. It is magical. It is steadfast. It takes work. And it's all worth it.

2. Being in love feels like - big, bear hugs. And more than that, but it is not something that I can really put into words. It is incredible, though.

3. My favorite quote about love is - 'Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience. Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity.' (Colossians 3:12-14)

4. The most important thing in a relationship is - Among the usual ones including honesty, devotion, and such, I feel that a huge part of a relationship, especially a relationship that will work, is compromise.

5. A 'deal breaker' for me in a relationship is - dishonesty and selfishness.

6. The way I show love in my relationship is - doing the little things that I know Mr. M will love, like making a fresh pot of coffee before he gets home from work, cooking his favorite meal when he least expects it, sneaking in hugs at unexpected moments. Also, words of affirmation are always awesome.

7. I love - Mr. M, of course!

Join in the fun with Lauren! And have a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin