December 16, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

It's Friday already?! I don't know about you, but this holiday season feels like it is just flying right on by! Then, I think about the whole year, and that has flown by, too!

Source

1. My most favorite "little" thing is - a carved wooden pig that Mr. M's grandmother gave to me not long before she was diagnosed with cancer. She and I took to each other very quickly and it was always a joy to be with her. She knew I loved pigs, and she had seen the one she gave me at a local shop and knew I'd love it.

2. I'd give anything to - go back to sleep right now. I went out with several girls from work last night for a Secret Santa evening, and I did not get home until much, much later than what I am used to. I do not function well on little sleep.

3. I can't believe - it's almost Christmas already!

4. The one thing I'd like to achieve today is - some semblance of work before this afternoon's holiday party.

5. The last thing I want to do today is - some semblance of work.

6. If I were writing my own blank today, it would say - "My favorite Christmas treat is..."

7. My favorite candle scent is - anything with natural, musky scents like sandalwood, patchouli, amber, and vanilla. Okay, so vanilla isn't musky, but when it is combined with other scents in my list, it is absolutely fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin