December 14, 2011

Wear I Work - Green Flash

Photobucket
Top: Martin & Osa, Sweater: Target, Skirt: Banana Republic, Boots: Old!, Belt: Unknown
This is not the most flattering of poses. But, it was the best picture I could get using artificial light and still not knowing much about white balance, ISO, and aperture on my camera. Every other photo was blurry or just plain weird. This was the least weird out of the bunch.

I am just overwhelmed by the amount of weirdness in this photo that I really can't comment too much. I just thought it would be a good idea to pair a bright green with a predominantly black outfit. I think it worked out pretty well, and I somehow managed quite a few compliments at work. That's an A in my book.

Recreate the look!

2 comments:

  1. Diggin' the green sweater!!! I also luv that color with teal!!! A really whole lot! Have you seen my pictures??? You're a professional!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the pop of green, and i think the picture looks just fine!

    one of our consultants gave us the tray of mochi for christmas. i didn't make it, but it was handmade here:

    http://www.happyheartsmochi.com/

    [oomph.]
    What's the next line? Help write the story!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin