December 12, 2011

Wear I Work - Nixy Necklace

Photobucket
Top: The Limited, Jeans: New York & Company, Boots: Nine West
Sorry for the grainy picture. That's what happens when the sun starts to set way before I get home and I hate using artificial light. It's a good thing there is not a lot of detail to this outfit. Although it is simple, this outfit is a great casual work outfit, especially when including trouser jeans.

My necklace was a little nixy this day. Nixy = mischievous. Do you run into issues like this with long necklaces? It is seriously a pain in the butt for me, especially since I work with predominantly men and the last thing I want is them to notice my necklace is wrapped around my boob. "Hi! I would like you to treat me as an equal, so please just ignore the emphasis around my boob at the moment!"

Recreate this look!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin